Company detailsFedEx Express
is the world"s largest express transportation company, providing fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories. FedEx Express uses a global air-and-ground network to speed delivery of time-sensitive shipments, by a definite time and date with a money-back guarantee.
When 350,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what you can achieve!
FedEx Express is looking for a (m/f) Senior Treasury Analyst for its regional European office based in Steenokkerzeel (Brucargo).
responsibilities of the Senior Treasury Analyst are:
- Analyse and recommend appropriate banking structures and platforms, for its European entities, ensuring that liquidity management is optimized, meeting Treasury"s goals and objectives.
- Actively manage treasury projects and initiatives. Where appropriate, review and ensure execution of new agreements in close collaboration with the legal department.
- Perform bank account administration duties such as the opening, closing and maintenance of company bank accounts and bank signatories.
- Assists in the management of international bank relationships, including the negotiation of bank fees and other related contract and services.
- Prepare monthly cash flow forecasts per individual entity. Analyse variance with actual cash flow.
- Acts as a focal point for the treasury workstation (Gtreasury), and various electronic banking platforms. Lead optimization of the use of the treasury workstation.
- Prepare necessary monthly and ad hoc treasury reports as needed for management.
- Issuance and tracking of bank guarantees and customs bonds for European locations.
- Coordinate Europe SOX processes, both in ensuring proper controls in Treasury and supporting management testing.
- Follow up on change of laws and regulations to ensure cash managements activities are conducted in full compliance with local legislation.
- Act as a backup of other Treasury Analysts to manage the daily cash management activity of the European operating entities.
- Holder of a University Masters" degree, preferably in Economics, Finance/business.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in International Cash Management, handling multiple countries/legal entities simultaneously.
- Experience in a multi-cultural environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English. Any other European language is a plus.
- Knowledge and work experience with treasury workstations. Familiarity with bank portals.
- Creative. Proactive problem-solving and strong analytical skills.
- Possess initiative and strong ownership of work.
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, but at the same time be a team player.
- Ability to cope with deadlines and deliver accurate results.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles (US Gaap)
FedEx offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
FedEx does not hire candidates without a valid work permit for Belgium.