Senior Analog and Mixed Signal IC Design Engineer
Our client develops innovative computer vision sensors and systems for applications in all fields of artificial vision. The sensor technology is inspired by biological eyes, acquiring and processing the visual information in an extremely performing yet highly efficient way.
- Implement the full Analog/mixed-signal IC development cycle (concept, specification, system design, transistor-level circuit design, Analog and mixed–mode simulation, layout, verification, validation).
- Perform Analog/Mixed-Signal simulations on circuit level (Spice) and system level
- Design low-power CMOS circuits for sensor systems and sensor signal processing
- Perform full custom silicon layout & verification of specific blocks.
- Participate to characterization of integrated circuits.
- Prepare detailed written specifications, test protocols and test reports.
- Work in close collaboration with the whole R&D team.
- Ensuring compliance with the Quality System.
- Work on several projects simultaneously with varying scope.
- Contribute to the support activities for any technical post-sales issues.
- Keep up to date with new standards and general market information in the Industry.
- Work innovatively and creatively within the group with a particular focus on protecting innovation and IP through
the patent process.
- MSc or PhD in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Physics or similar
- 5+years of hands-on experience in CMOS transistor-level and system-level design, circuit simulation and layout.
- Strong knowledge of CMOS fabrication technology and design aspects of CMOS Analog/mixed-mode design.
- Experience in IC design from system study to tape-out.
- Experience in Analog circuit design, A/D – D/A, PLLs, OPAs/OTAs, switched cap circuits, bandgaps, LDOs, I/V references.
- Working knowledge of Cadence Virtuoso, Spectre.
- Working knowledge of verification tools: Cadence Assura, PVS and Mentor Calibre.
- Proficiency in electronics lab infrastructure for ASIC evaluation and debugging.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.