IT support engineer - Brussels
Gentis is a Belgian recruitment company headquartered in Brussels and providing permanent staffing as well as project sourcing solutions worldwide in multiple sectors.
My client is an International company based in Brussels and operating in insurance sector, currently they are recruiting an IT support engineer.
As and IT support engineer you will be in charge of:
- Installation, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of the hardware and software desktop
- Disconnect or move desktop technology
- The follow-up of the tickets to resolve the internal and external incidents
- Administrative, mentoring, team meeting and training tasks
- You have a Bachelor's degree in ICT or equivalent by experience
- You are freshly graduate or you have minimum 2 years of experience in similar position
- You speak fluent French, English & Dutch
- You are able to manage the priorities and the communication with different levels.
- You have a superior customer service skills.
A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits in a creative and flexible environment where you get the opportunity to grow (personal/technical/career), with possibility of a frequent local travel in the different sites in Belgium.
Interested? send your CV to Meryem (@) gentisrecruitment.com or call me on +32 2 737 51 63